Perspiration Ease Body Oil
A body oil formulated to help ease perspiration levels for those who encounter bouts of excessive sweating during physical activity or during menopause.
- Cucumber Seed Oil is known for it's cooling, soothing, smoothing and refreshing properties. Contains a source of potassium, magnesium, sodium, sulphur and silicon.
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a lighter coconut oil that has some antibacterial properties and will not clog pores or leave a greasy feel. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Hazelnut oil is high in vitamins and minerals and penetrates deep into the skin. It helps elasticity and skin softness, with some astringent properties to aid in tightening pores, tone and regulate sebum secretion.
- Olive Squalane is produced naturally from olives. With it's ability to absorb deep into the skins layers it moisturises and helps with skin elasticity, cell regeneration, draws moisture to the skin and retain the moisture. Assists in soft, smooth, nourished and glowing skin.
- Organic Tomato Oil is high in antioxidants with astringent, cooling, soothing, tightening and toning qualities that can assist with excessive sweating.
- Natural Vitamin E from Sunflower has antioxidant properties, promotes softening and moisturising of the skin. Improves the barrier repair function, regulates elasticity and fights against free radicals.
- Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is fresh, revitalising, uplifting and calming. It has anti fungal, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Jasmine Essential Oil in Grapeseed Oil base can help calm and create a positive outlook. It has antibacterial properties and can assist in balancing hormones and calming menopausal symptoms.
- Organic Black Tea is infused into the Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil for it's anti anti-perspirant and astringent properties due to the Tannic acid. These properties can assist in controlling the flow of sweat to the outer layers of the skin.
Please check ingredients list for any known allergies. This product contains nut oil and essential oils that should be avoided during first trimester of pregnancy.
After showering apply a small amount of oil on to palm and massage into body.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PRODUCT:
Please keep lid on securely and keep out of direct heat, sunlight and moisture. Store in a cool dry place and keep moisture out of bottle as this could contaminate the product.