Natural Cleansing Facial Oil
A natural way to cleanse skin or remove makeup, leaving your face feeling soft and nourished.
- Organic Sunflower Oil softens, nourishes, and is rich in Vitamin E, Omega 3 & 6. This oil is similar to the body's own sebum and mirror's natural skin lipids.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is rich in nutrients, essential fatty acids and antioxidants that assist in repairing damaged skin cells and aid premature aging. It provides lasting hydration and moisturising of the skin. Beneficial for blackheads assisting in removing trapped dead skin.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin D and E providing antioxidant qualities that help with skin softening and smoothing. Suitable for all skin types providing moisturising and hydrating benefits.
- Organic Kiwi Seed Oil is high in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and F boosting cell regeneration and improves skin barrier repair. Helps remove dirt, grease and grime.
- Vitamin E has antioxidant properties, promotes softening and moisturising of the skin. Improves the barrier repair function, regulates elasticity and fights against free radicals.
Method 1 : Place a soft cloth under warm water and place over face for 30 seconds. Remove cloth and gently massage a small amount of oil on to face, leave for 20 seconds, then use the warm cloth to gently wipe dirt away from your face.
Method 2 : Massage a small amount of oil onto face in a circular motion Use a warm, damp cloth or cotton pad to wipe away excess oil, or simply rinse with water and pat dry with a towel.