Coffee Facial Serum
A specially formulated serum that is uplifting and energising. Suitable for young adults to mature needing a lighter serum that assists in lightening dark circles under the eyes, absorbs well and skin brightening.
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a lighter coconut oil that will not clog pores or leave a greasy feel. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Olive Squalane is produced naturally from olives. With it's ability to absorb deep into the skins layers it moisturises and helps with skin elasticity, cell regeneration, draws moisture to the skin and retain the moisture. Assists in soft, smooth, nourished and glowing skin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is high in ellegic acid (an antioxidant) which helps reduce collagen destruction. High in Vitamin E it lowers oxidative damage. Good levels of phytosterols keep moisture in by reducing trans epidermal water loss.
- Organic Rosehip Oil naturally contains tretinoin, a form of Vitamin A which helps repair skin. A source of essential fatty acids like omega 3 and 6 as well as Vitamins C and E assist with skin regeneration. These help stimulate collagen production.
- Macadamia Oil is very nourishing, conditioning and skin softening due to it's high levels of fatty acids and palmitoleic acid. Provides a protective moisture layer but is non pore clogging.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil has good anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, hydrating, moisturising, softening and skin cell regenerating properties.
- Coffee Oil not only gives a subtle warm uplifting and energising aroma but also is high in linoleic acid and palmitic acid. Gives skin a restoring and brighter look. This oil is also helpful in lightening dark circles under the eyes.
- Vitamin E has antioxidant properties, promotes softening and moisturising of the skin. Improves the barrier repair function, regulates elasticity and fights against free radicals.
SAFETY: Please check ingredients list for any known allergies. This product contains nut oil and caffeine.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of serum to fingertips and massage into face and neck.