Coconut & Lavender Foot Soak
Our Foot Soak pouches contain individual bags that are placed into a basin or foot bath. We use non toxic porous bags that have no staples, glue, bleach or chemical adhesives that allow the natural products to disperse through to cleanse, relax, moisturise and help soothe tired feet without the use of harsh products.
- Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals assists in cleansing and softening the skin and can help with detoxifying and neutralising foot odour.
- Organic Natural Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) softens skin and neutralises lactic acid in the muscles to relax aching muscles.
- Fine Australian Sea Salt (sodium chloride) consists of natural minerals and helps to exfoliate.
- Citric Acid is rich in vitamin C, is an antioxidant, helps exfoliate and remove dead skin cells.
- Natrasorb is a modified tapioca starch to help carry the essential oil and disperse it evenly in the water. The starch itself assists in softening the water.
- Organic Coconut flour has antibacterial properties, cleanses and moisturises.
- Lavender Essential Oil is calming, soothing, relaxing and antiseptic. It's properties can help relieve stress, detoxify and soothe sore muscles and joints.
- Dried Lavender Flower has calming and relaxing properties.
- Organic Coconut Milk Powder moisturises and soothes skin naturally.
Please check ingredients list for any known allergies.
Place one or two bags into basin or foot bath with warm water. Soak feet and relax. Dispose of used bags.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PRODUCT:
Seal pouch well after use. Store in a cool dry place out of direct heat or sunlight and keep moisture out of the pouch as this could contaminate the product.