Chia Seed Anti-Ageing Facial Serum
- Macadamia Oil is very nourishing, conditioning and skin softening due to it's high levels of fatty acids and palmitoleic acid. Provides a protective moisture layer but is non pore clogging.
- Kukui Nut Oil (Hawaii) penetrates into the skin rapidly and locks in moisture to maintain hydrated skin. It has skin cell regeneration properties which is extremely beneficial for aging skin. The Kukui plant is commonly used in Hawaii as a traditional medicinal plant for problem or aging skin.
- Passionfruit Seed Oil has antibacterial properties, assists in preventing trans-epidermal water loss and is high in Linoleic and Oleic acids which help to maintain skin's elasticity.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil is such a healing oil, rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. This oil has shown to have regenerative properties and help skin retain moisture.
- Coco-Caprylate is a natural emollient that decreases a heavy oily skin feel. It is a natural vegetable alternative to petrochemical based emollients.
- Cacay Seed Nut Oil is rich in retinol and vitamins E & F. This oil is cold pressed from the nuts on the Cacay tree and traditionally used in the Amazonian communities to help treat very dry or irritated skin. Extremely high in Vitamin A (3 times more than Rosehip oil), this helps regulate sebum production, improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Olive Squalane is produced naturally from olives. With it's ability to absorb deep into the skins layers, it moisturises and helps with skin elasticity, cell regeneration, draws moisture to the skin and retain the moisture. Assists in soft, smooth, nourished and glowing skin.
- Chia Seed Oil CO2 is a concentrated extract of Chia seeds with added Rosemary Leaf Extract to keep it at its best. Aztec doctors used to prescribe Chia seeds as a skin conditioner and relieve joint pain, due to its anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties. High in Essential Acids 3 & 6 has a high level of emollience, deep skin conditioning and support for barrier repair.
- Frankincense Essential Oil assists in regenerating skin cells, tightening the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Calming, comforting and helping clear the mind.
- Myrrh Essential Oil is soothing and calming with a reputation of healing, cleansing and moisturising qualities.
- Mandarin Essential Oil has a sweet warm citrus scent. It is softening and smoothing for skin as it begins to age.
- Natural Vitamin E from Sunflower has antioxidant properties, promotes softening and moisturising of the skin. Improves the barrier repair function, regulates elasticity and fights against free radicals.
Please check ingredients list for any known allergies. This product contains nut oils and essential oils that should be avoided during pregnancy.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of serum to fingertips and massage onto face.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PRODUCT:
Please keep lid on securely and keep out of direct heat, sunlight and moisture. Store in a cool dry place and keep moisture out of bottle as this could contaminate the product.