This serum has a slight coffee and bergamot scent awakening the senses. Soothing, and moisturising the skin.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil is such a healing oil, rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. This oil has shown to have regenerative properties and help skin retain moisture.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is rich in nutrients, essential fatty acids and antioxidants that assist in repairing damaged skin cells and aid premature aging. It provides lasting hydration and moisturisation.
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a lighter coconut oil that will not clog pores or leave a greasy feel. With skin healing properties and a fatty acid profile consisting of Caprylic and Capric acids which are good disinfectants and antioxidants, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Olive Squalane is produced naturally from olives. With it's ability to absorb deep into the skins layers it moisturises and helps with skin elasticity, cell regeneration, draws moisture to the skin and retain the moisture. Assists in soft, smooth, nourished and glowing skin.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti fungal properties. It assists in hydrating and soothing skin.
- Organic Calendula infused in Organic Sunflower Oil aids in the renewal of skin and helps reduce scar tissue.
- Organic Bergamot Essential Oil is calming and uplifting with soothing and antiseptic qualities.
- Coffee Roasted CO2 Oil is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients and is known for it's stimulating properties.
- Natural Vitamin E from Sunflower has antioxidant properties, promotes softening and moisturising of the skin. Improves the barrier repair function, regulates elasticity and fights against free radicals.
Please check ingredients list for any known allergies.
After cleansing apply a small amount of serum onto fingertips and massage gently into skin.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PRODUCT:
Please keep lid on securely and keep out of direct heat, sunlight and moisture. Store in a cool dry place and keep moisture out of bottle as this could contaminate the product.